Professional Graphics Designing
Graphic design has a big role to play in the modern competitive business environment. Businesses need the services of graphic designers to create impressive marketing materials. These materials include brochures, business cards, websites, leaflets, stationeries and so on. After completing this course students will be able to fulfill the any requirement of customer related to Graphics Designing.
- Certified Graphics Designer by Pak Tech Zone.
Students who successfully complete this course, will be able to :
- Deep understanding of color theory.
- An extensive introduction to Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Learner will be able to design logos, posters, banners and many more.
- Learners will gain insight into how to advertise a brand.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Apply graphic design principles in the ideation, development, and production of visual messages.
- Utilize relevant tools and technology in the creation, reproduction, and distribution of visual messages.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Hours / Lecture
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 112
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Introduction to Design, Creative Thinking & Colour
- Working with Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Typography
- Working with Photoshop Layers
- Working with Text in Photoshop
- Working with Adobe Photoshop (Exploring Tool Bar)
- Image Editing in Photoshop
- What is Advertising
- Working with 3d Effects in Photoshop
- Working with Adobe Illustrator (Vector Based Software)
- Working with Adobe Illustrator (Drawing Tool & Fill Option)
- Working with Adobe Illustrator (Creating Text Effects)
- Illustration Design
- Working with 3D Shapes illustrator
- Designing a Packaging Design with help of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Designing Corporate Identity